Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

Design flaws?

So I've had a couple of comments saying that, for some bizarre reason, the people following this blog don't actually show up in the Followers gadget/box/whatever you want to call it. You aren't missing much since only two people are following as of this post, but that is bizarre nonetheless. If you have any ideas on how I might be able to fix that mysterious blankness, please let me know! One person suggested changing the colour of the gadgets as a solution, but that doesn't seem to have done anything as of yet.

Oh yeah, I've added a few extra gadgets to the blog; a Google search bar at the top to help you find a post in the future, an option to subscribe via email, and a total page view counter (136 visits in one day and for one post; not too bad a start!)

A few people have asked me via Twitter if I actually have the ability to write a novel/story. I don't think I'm a talentless hack, but within the next day or two I will post a short sample of my writing style from a fantasy novel I started work on for fun a few weeks ago. With luck it will live up to the expectations demanded for this kind of project!

That's all for now I guess. Enjoy your night!

Vorsprung durch technik

No comments:

Post a Comment